Friday, September 20, 2013

week 34 winners

From judge, @Cracked Fic:

Every single one of these is a good story. I love the way everyone toyed with the theme and came up with their own take. I especially loved that the endings were all so imaginative. What a treat reading these was this week. Bravo, writers.





@mylisssa - First Place. Wow. I really loved the menace in this one. It’s there without being explicit. And the tone is perfect. The matter-of-fact way she says these things, as if she’s just taking down her grocery list. Really nice job.

@AnnaLund2011 - Second Place. This one made me laugh. I really don’t know what she has planned for tonight, but I’m scared of her anyway. You go, Madeleine.

@moonlit__girl - Third Place. Good god, I gasped out loud at the end of this one. I really didn’t see that one coming. So sad.

@magtwi78 - Honorable Mention. Great ending. The writing here is so vivid that I could picture the scene unfolding as I read. I love that.


...


Congratulations @mylisssa!

Thank you to @CrackedFic for judging, and to everyone who participated.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment